We've had a whirlwind couple of weeks! And we're almost at the end of collecting participants for the Summer 2010 Etsy Baby Shower! We'll be collecting participants until Friday, April 30th and we'll begin the matching process next week! All participants should expect to hear from us once the matching is complete and of course, we'll be posting updates on this blog! If you're not already, please follow us.
Want to Sign up?
Donating shops must be willing to donate a gift(s) free of charge, including shipping, to the mom(s) they are assigned. In the past we have included any shop that makes baby items. This is not a team event and you do not have to be a member of a team to donate a gift for this shower. Everyone is welcome!
If you want to participate as a donating shop, please email us with the following information:
1. Your name, Etsy shop name, and email address
2. How many moms would you like to donate to?
3. Do you have a gender preference for your gift (s)?
4. What country are you in?
5. Can you ship internationally?
Thanks so much for your help and incredible generosity of the donating shops! You'll find a link to each of the donating shops in the right column of the blog. And you'll find information about how close we are to reaching our goals on the left column of the blog!
We've had an incredible response from moms-to-be. We are currently at capacity for this shower but we have a waiting list for moms. Historically, we have been able to include a few moms who have been wait-listed and we expect that we will be able to do that again.
Want to be added to the waiting list?
Email us and provide your name, Etsy UserName, location, email address, baby's sex (if known), and due date or birth-date of your baby.
1. You must be due between May 1, 2010 and August 31, 2010.
2. You must have purchased at least 5 items on Etsy.
3. You may not have received gifts as a mom in the Winter 2010 Etsy Baby Shower.
4. You must be willing to provide a photo of your gifts to us for our Flickr album. We may also ask that you spread the baby shower love through whatever other social media you might participate in currently.