Thursday, June 24, 2010

Meet Cortney from Cort's Things


Hi! I am Cortney from Cort’s Things. I am a stay at home mom of 2 and I started making things for my 9 year old daughter because I have a hard time finding things I like for her. Soon people started asking me to make things for them and I eventually decided to open a shop. I plan on adding lots of new things this year and I am very excited to grow and expand my shop.

I donated a bib to 2 expecting moms for this baby shower. I love my bibs because they are soft and reversible which means you actually get 2 bibs in 1.

                       Side 1                                                     Side 2
















In honor of the Etsy Baby Shower I will be offering FREE shipping on any order placed through August using the code "Etsy Baby Shower" in the Message to Seller section at checkout.

You can find me on
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cortsthings
Etsy at http://www.cortsthings.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment