Monday, June 21, 2010

Meet Darlene from Darcey Lane Designs


Hi, I'm Darlene from  Darcey Lane Designs.  I’m a SAHW, who watches her grandsons (Joey 2 ½ and Tyler 1) during the week.  I have two granddaughters  Jordyn 4 and Madyson  1.  I have a great husband.  My passion is sewing for kids, but that doesn't stop me there,  I also do interior sewing like window treatments, pillows and table runners.
 I have been sewing  and selling online for almost 4 years.  I started out making birthday  dress/ outfits for little girls and some boys.  I let the parents tell me what they want (color, theme etc.) and we go from there.  This has been my biggest seller.  I want to start selling more dresses and outfits.
This is the first time I have participated in the Etsy baby Shower.  I gave gifts to two babies, a boy and a girl.  I made a bath towel and with his name on it for the boy.  For the little girl, I made a pair of pink Sassy Ruffle Bloomers.  Every little girl needs some ruffles.
I will be participating  in a sale with GA Etsy team  in June but don’t know the date as yet.  But I will give a discount to anyone reading this blog, be sure to mention “baby shower” while checking out. 

Please join my face book fan page:

No comments:

Post a Comment