Thursday, September 30, 2010

Meet Handmade Precious Gifts!

Hi there!  Donna is one of our Donating Shops for the Fall 2010 Shower, making beautiful crocheted gifts: 


Hi my name is Donna and ever since I can remember I have always loved making crafts.   My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was 10 years old and I have been hooked ever since.  I also love the beach, the sand and the sounds of the ocean which I live close to.  I have been married for over 26 years, to my husband who is my best friend. 


I attended the Summer Etsy Baby Shower as a spectator, just to learn more about it and thought it was a great idea.  I am excited to be participating as a donating shop this time around. 


My shop Handmade Precious Gift was started after attending my niece’s baby shower.  I make crocheted dresses, sweaters, blankets, hats and booties.  Most of my items start out with a pattern, but I always end up changing something to make it unique and my own creation.  I just love making baby items, I think they make the perfect gift, my favorite is the little girl dresses.

Thank you,
Donna


Thank you Donna, your work is amazing!  Please, if you are a donating shop, email me your bio so you can be featured too!

Lot's of Love,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment