Thursday, November 18, 2010

How is The Shower Going?

Hi Everyone!

I do apologize for such a late post, shame on me!  I am sure that we are all crazy busy with the holiday season, but the matches were made about a month ago, emails sent.  If you are having any problems, please let me know ASAP so I can see what we can work out.  If you have emailed me in the past week, I will get back to you this weekend about donating for the next shower.  On that note...

As enjoyable of an experience as this has been, I would be lying if I said I could do this by myself again the next go around starting in January.  I HAVE to have another volunteer or two to help or take over.  I want the next shower to be even more successful, as it will benefit us all!!!  Please email me at etsybabyshower@gmail.com if you are interested.

Also, please, take pictures of the product you are sending your expectant or new mommy and send them to me, so that I can post your beautiful products to our Flickr album and the blog!

Lot's of Love,
A Nursing Reminder...a.k.a. Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment