Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Update

Hola,
I am sitting here typing this with one hand (my baby is nursing right now), and wanted to apologize for the delays in emails and matching.  Every time I go to work on this project, you know...life...a kid wants something to eat...or drink...or a diaper change...you know...they have this radar that mommy is busy...
In any case!  My husband was home this weekend (we are military, so this can be a rarity), which is another reason why my deadline needed to be extended.  Again, please accept my apologies!  I am in the process of matching, which to explain the process right now I am tying up loose ends, such as who sells what, to make sure that nobody gets a mama that sells the same thing!  :-)  Like, if you make a mother's necklace, I don't want to pair you up with someone that makes...mother's necklaces.  Also had some last minute donating shops, which is great, so thank you thank you thank you!  In the meantime, check out some of our donating shops below.

Lot's of Love,
Jess








No comments:

Post a Comment