Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meet Rebecca from Li'L Peeper Keepers!

I am wife to the most wonderful Preacher husband in the world and a SAH homeschooling mama of 5 - ages 8, 6, 4, 1, and a baby girl in Heaven.


Babywearing just makes sense . . . for you and your baby. They need security, you need your hands, and you both enjoy the time to cuddle. The security of a child held close is a reminder to me of the most precious facet of my life -- the eternal security that I have in my salvation through Jesus Christ.



We sell three different types of carriers - the ring sling, the pouch sling, and the baby wrap. I personally use all three types and appreciate them for different reasons! For simplicity, I like a pouch. For versatility, I’d choose a ring sling. For hiking, I’d probably reach for my wrap. To help newbies to babywearing, a Li'l Peeper Keepers DVD has been designed that covers basic use instructions for each carrier type and comes free with purchase of a carrier. We offer basic to deluxe, from simply beautiful linen slings and gauze wraps, to our Artist Series, where art meets sewing!



 Every baby deserves to be held close – give the gift of babywearing today!


Thank you so much Rebecca for sharing your story!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love it, my baby girl is way too big now, but she's still a snuggler.

    ReplyDelete