Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meet Christina from Little Sidekick

 
My name is Christina, and I have three boys, ages 19, 9 and 15 months. I'm a touring musician by profession, so I travel a lot, but when I'm not on the road I'm a stay-at-home mom.
I opened my Etsy shop during my last maternity leave and have really enjoyed getting back to sewing and crocheting, and now I always have something on hand as a gift when a friend has a baby! I've met some truly wonderful people through Etsy, and it's so gratifying when someone lets me know how much they cherish something I've made with my own hands.
My best-selling items are definitely my Crocheted Monkey and Bunny Hats, and I love when my customers share pictures of their little ones wearing them.
This is my second Etsy Baby Shower! As a bonus to readers of the Etsy Baby Shower Blog, I'll be sending a copy of my band's award-winning children's CD with every purchase during May, June and July. Just mention the Etsy Baby Shower at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment