Thursday, May 27, 2010

Meet Tonya from Tonya's Temptations


I am Tonya, of Tonya's Temptations, married mother to three wild and crazy children. I started my shop because I love to create and sewing has become a wonderful creative outlet for me. I chose the name "Tonya's Temptations" because, after having two terrific boys, I had a girl. The fun, fantastic and wonderful clothing and dreamily cute items tempted me everywhere I went! I'd like to believe that the items I create have that same effect for my customers.


This is my first Etsy Baby Shower and I chose my Wooden Ring Ribbon Teethers to share with the moms. They are a wonderful option for a teething baby. The wood ring is smooth and hard for baby's mouth. The ribbons are super for exploring mouths and the fabric brings eye catching color and softness. For the month of June, I'm offering a special on Wooden Ring Ribbon Teethers. $6 per teether (refunded after purchase) just mention you found me on Etsy Baby Shower Blog!
I can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment