Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet Christine from Paper Party Design Co.


Hi, I’m Christine.  I’m Mom to a great kid who’s 9 and re-married early last year.  I made my own wedding invitations and the my business just took off from there.  I really love making children’s products and party items and enjoy working with people to create their perfect party.  I also started making the clothing dividers last year and they have been an incredibly hot selling product!  Its been so fun to help people create a unique item for their nursery.  

My best selling item definitely are my clothing dividers!
 I participated in the last baby shower and it was great!  Lots of wonderful Momma’s!  I will be donating 2 sets of custom clothing dividers to this Etsy Baby Shower.

For the month of June, I will be offering a sale for etsy baby shower blog readers – buy 1 set of clothing dividers and get the second at half price!


No comments:

Post a Comment